Backup and Disaster Recovery London
Would You Like to Protect Your London Business from Any Possible Disaster, including YOUR USERS?
If you aren't already prepared, you should do so immediately - all it takes is one member of staff to click on something they shouldn't, to risk your data, your reputation and, ultimately, your business. Backup and Disaster Recovery are essential for every business.
Reliable Backup and Data Loss Protection is essential for:
- Minimising the daily frustrations of retrieving lost or corrupted files
- The Business Continuity element of your Disaster Recovery Plan that helps keeps you in business
- A cost effective way to minimise the effects of a Ransomware attack.
The primary deployment options for Backup and Disaster Recovery are a server system on premise (Internal) or a Public Cloud (external).
Both present considerable problems for the majority of businesses:
- Internal server based systems are very expensive to implement and maintain. Requiring large capital costs for hardware upfront and highly skilled expensive engineers to manage, monitor and maintain them.
- External cloud deployments lack your own direct control of the data centre resources. Then there is always the fear that the external company will go out of business, have a service outage, or a security breach preventing access to your company data.
Datto Local and Cloud Backup (Hybrid backup) cost effective recovery solutions offer organisations a combined approach that provides the best of both worlds. Take advantage of the best elements of both deployment models, and you have an intelligent business continuity strategy.
Online cloud storage company Dropbox has revealed that the details of more than 60 million accounts were stolen in a previously announced breach. The company confirmed it forced password changes for a number of accounts following the breach. The announcement highlights the ongoing … Read more
Samsung has stopped selling its Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, just weeks after its launch, following 35 cases of exploding batteries. Buyers of the phone have been posting videos and photos showing the device with melted screens and battery packs, reporting … Read more
It’s clear from recent headlines that ransomware is a growing problem. The number of reported incidents is rising and the reason why is simple – people and businesses are paying their attackers. There is help on hand, though. ‘No More … Read more
Sometimes, the biggest threat to a business lies within – that’s the lesson that Citibank learnt when a disgruntled employee managed to shut down 90 per cent of its US network. Lennon Ray Brown, who worked full-time for Citibank, was … Read more