Dark Web Scanning
Is your Most Important Digital Asset for Sale on the DARK WEB?
The Dark Web Scanning Service provides continuous searching and monitoring on the Dark Web to identify if your username and passwords have been compromised. Criminals use these credentials so that they can carry out identity theft and access sensitive information.
Your Most Valuable Asset
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords are used by our customers to connect to their critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the DarkWeb.
The DarkWeb is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the DarkWeb, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the DarkWeb are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the DarkWeb don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) we are a trusted partner and advisor to numerous West London businesses, providing a broad portfolio of services that includes Security Awareness training to keep your business and your staff protected from criminals on the Dark Web.
We provide the industry’s first commercial solution to detect compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web. Using a proprietary technology, the service vigilantly searches the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials associated with your employees, contractors and other personnel, and notifies them immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches or other crimes.
This is a tool to protect your most valuable digital asset, and reduces the risk of being in the headlines due to a data breach. Online criminals can hide from you — but they can’t hide from our Dark Web Credential Monitoring Service.
How It Works
• Dark Web ID provides continuous searching, monitoring and reporting of your digital credentials on the Dark Web.
• Supports hundreds of different sources, including criminal sites that sell credentials.
• We establish specific domains to search, and provide real-time notifications when matching data is found.
Why It's Important
• Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
• Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
Value For You
• Delivers enterprise credential monitoring capabilities to organisations in the SMB and mid-market space.
• Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
• Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Hackers are constantly on the prowl for vulnerable prey. If your organisation does not take the proper precautions in the form of online hacking prevention strategies and dark web scanning, you could be added to the list of victims. Let’s … Read moreHacking Prevention and Dark Web Scanning Tips
Whenever we hear news on cyber attacks, big companies are usually the culprits. However, the sad truth is that no business, big or small, is immune to these attacks. The only reason attacks on big companies such as Uber and … Read moreWhy You Should Invest in Dark Web Scan
There is real danger lurking and preying in the dark web. You should think about protecting your business through dark web scanning. In general, the dark web provides a private method for accessing the network. Users utilise special programs which … Read moreManaging and Preventing Attacks Through Dark Web Scanning