Dark Web Scanning
Is your Most Important Digital Asset for Sale on the DARK WEB?
The Dark Web Scanning Service provides continuous searching and monitoring on the Dark Web to identify if your username and passwords have been compromised. Criminals use these credentials so that they can carry out identity theft and access sensitive information.
Your Most Valuable Asset
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords are used by our customers to connect to their critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the DarkWeb.
The DarkWeb is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the DarkWeb, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the DarkWeb are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the DarkWeb don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) we are a trusted partner and advisor to numerous West London businesses, providing a broad portfolio of services that includes Security Awareness training to keep your business and your staff protected from criminals on the Dark Web.
We provide the industry’s first commercial solution to detect compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web. Using a proprietary technology, the service vigilantly searches the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials associated with your employees, contractors and other personnel, and notifies them immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches or other crimes.
This is a tool to protect your most valuable digital asset, and reduces the risk of being in the headlines due to a data breach. Online criminals can hide from you — but they can’t hide from our Dark Web Credential Monitoring Service.
How It Works
• Dark Web ID provides continuous searching, monitoring and reporting of your digital credentials on the Dark Web.
• Supports hundreds of different sources, including criminal sites that sell credentials.
• We establish specific domains to search, and provide real-time notifications when matching data is found.
Why It's Important
• Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
• Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
Value For You
• Delivers enterprise credential monitoring capabilities to organisations in the SMB and mid-market space.
• Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect to these high-risk services directly.
• Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Your organisation’s digital credentials are all that stand between the health of your business and disaster. At every level, from individual users to server administration and application control, if cybercriminals compromise the digital credentials on which your business and customers … Read moreUsing Dark Web Scan Tools to Protect Your Digital Credentials
With so many security breaches, viruses and ransomware causing havoc and stealing data, almost every London IT company is recommending that companies carry out a dark web scan to make sure they haven’t been compromised. All companies are at risk … Read moreShould You Look into Getting a Dark Web Scan for Your Company?
Forewarned is forearmed. The world of IT and organisational security is engaged in an on-going battle to stay ahead of cybercriminals, or at least be as aware of the latest developments among criminal hackers. As soon as IT security professionals … Read moreDark Web Scanning to Boost IT Security