Empower your Users and Enable Safe Collaboration while Protecting your Corporate Assets
Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) will establish easy information protection, set your minimum security standards and protect your devices your users and your valuable data.
Do you need a mobile solution that gives your workforce on-the-go productivity without compromising security or convenience?
Microsoft Office 365 extended with Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) makes it possible for employees to access data and applications from their mobile devices while giving you peace of mind that your data is secure. You get a proven solution that solves your biggest IT challenges without compromising user experience.
- Mobile devices allow your workforce to stay productive wherever they are, but they also create new security challenges because you need to protect corporate email and data.
- As the demands of today’s mobile workforce grow, organisations are on a quest to find a balance between productivity and security.
- It’s essential to find a solution that doesn’t compromise user experience.
Microsoft Office 365 extended with Enterprise Mobility + Security EMS allows you to build on what you already have in place while empowering your workforce well into the future.
- Fully integrated with your favorite productivity tools. It’s never been easier to make and share updates to documents using your favorite Office applications.
- Enhanced user productivity with a seamless experience across devices. Applications can be streamed to keep users productive wherever they are. You can manage and protect corporate apps on iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Unified infrastructure technology. EMS is built to run in the cloud and connect with your current on-premises infrastructure. Never worry about scale, updates, or maintenance again.
- Common identity across devices. Organizations can sync Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) to Azure Active Directory Premium to manage capabilities for PC and mobile devices.
- Improved protection of corporate data. Microsoft helps identify security breaches before they can alter your data, allows for single sign-on for web apps from any device, and offers cloud identity and access management solutions. Identities are based on people, not networks
Those green and red squiggly lines proposed by Microsoft Word provide a useful way to keep an eye on your spelling and grammar. But what if you meant to type a word in a certain way? Then, this feature can … Read more
This month’s tips and tricks article is a challenge to power users of Excel – three useful shortcuts that you probably didn’t know before. Transpose data from a row to a column Sometimes, after you’ve already spent a lot of … Read more
When you’ve been using the same Microsoft Office applications for years, it’s easy to stick to the same old habits. But with Office 365, Microsoft is trying to challenge that way that businesses work. So are you a big fan … Read more
Small businesses may soon find it easier to be discovered, market to customers and get paid quickly, thanks to a new raft of features being added to Office 365 Business Premium. Microsoft has unveiled three new apps (Connections, Listings and … Read more