Private Cloud servers and desktops add flexibility and reduce the cost of your IT infrastructure.
How to resolve the hosted Private Cloud or on-premise servers and desktops dilemma.
There is no right or wrong option because there are advantages and disadvantages with both a hosted private cloud and on-premise delivery models subject to the type of software/service you are considering. The best answer is often a hybrid approach to maximize the benefits of both delivery models according to the business’s needs and existing infrastructure.
Before taking a decision, assess your business and infrastructure needs with our Cloud Readiness Assessment.
- The hybrid delivery model can benefit companies whatever their size or infrastructure by utilising your existing investments
- Remote offices and staff can safely access company systems wherever they are working
- Applications can run where they are most needed
- Hosted desktops allow company staff to access their desktop on any device from anywhere
- All that changes is the location in which your servers and PC’s are based
- Scalable, flexible and pay as you grow
Reduce the cost of server ownership and your carbon footprint. Private Cloud Hosted servers are quick-to-deploy, simple-to-manage and easy to expand. Here’s 5 reasons to start today.
Social media giant Facebook has announced its engineers shut shown two AI bots when, after speaking to each other, they began inventing their own language. Facebook is investing heavily in artificial intelligence in a bid to create a “personalised digital … Read more
Office 365 and Windows 10 may not be available to business users for much longer, at least in their current guise, after Microsoft announced plans to change the way it packages products. Consumer research has revealed to Microsoft that some … Read more
Smashing your own personal best may be good news for an Olympic athlete. But it’s very bad news if you’re a prominent email provider that has just announced another data breach, even more colossal than the last. In December 2016, … Read more